This disclaimer directs the use of our material from the website https://www.hyderabadshoulderclinic.com/; by using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in the disclaimer in full. If you disagree with our terms and conditions in this disclaimer, you are not liable to make use of our website.
- Property rights
Unless declared by our licensors, we own the sole rights on the website and the material on our site.
- License to use website
You are allowed to view, download and store the content, and you can also print the pages from our website for only your personal use, subjected to the stipulations below.
You should not:
- republish the downloaded content from our website
- trade or rent the material from our website
- display any element from our website in public
- reproduce or copy the material for any commercial purpose
- edit or modify the content found on the website
- redistribute material downloaded from the website
- Warranties and liability
We guarantee the information we provided on our website is correct and we do not assure accuracy, nor commit to guarantee for which our website remains available forever or the content is maintained up-to-date.
To a maximum limit as authorised by the government, we exclude all representations, guarantees & conditions that are related in the use of the website Hyderabad Shoulder Clinic.
In this disclaimer, nothing will:
- limit our or your liability to death or any personal injury happened due to negligence;
- restricts our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit any method which has not permitted or nor applicable under law.
To an extent, the information & some services presented on our website are free-of-charge.
We would revise & update our disclaimer policy from time-to-time. The reviewed disclaimer policy will be applicable soon after the publication to the use of the website. Please review our disclaimer page time to time to and make sure that you are familiar with our latest version.
- Total Agreement